Gridbox Content Filters Improvements. Filter Items on The Fly!

Continue Reading
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Support Policy
Remember me

Zero App

3 weeks 5 days ago #1

• Florian
Hi Vyacheslav,

first of all thank you for this wonderful Zero App! It is very helpful for many things.
I have tree suggestions to improve this great extension:
  • IIs it possible to add the editor to the Textarea. This field is meant to add a text to a post and it would be great to have the possibility to do some formatting without using html code.
  • I am actually using this App for an event list. These events can be shown in a custom order, which is great, but the Post Navigation buttons don't use this custom ordering, but the creation date of the posts. Could you add a selection in which order the post should be sorted? Or even better if we could oder these posts by the calendar date?
  • Adding an URL to a post is a helpful tool an adding an icon to this URL is nice, but it would be great if one could use this icon as Link.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

all best,

Florian

3 weeks 5 days ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

We will consider your offer.

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

3 weeks 5 days ago #3

• Rene
+1

3 weeks 4 days ago #4

• Artem
Hi there!

IIs it possible to add the editor to the Textarea. This field is meant to add a text to a post and it would be great to have the possibility to do some formatting without using html code.

These events can be shown in a custom order, which is great, but the Post Navigation buttons don't use this custom ordering,

I can propose you to use Recent Post plugin with a custom order

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

2 weeks 4 days ago #5

• Florian
Hi Artem,

thank you for your suggestions. I missed the possibility to enable the editor by simply clicking the button! Great!

Your second suggestion does not really help to solve my problem: the Recent Post plugin only shows one post and it is not that one that follows regarding a chronological order. It would be really great if you could add this to the Post Navigation buttons. An event date is already included in Zero App, and it should be possible to go to the next or previous Post in terms of their chronological order.

It would be great if you could help an add this possibility.

All best,

Florian

2 weeks 4 days ago #6

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

We will consider your offer.

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com