Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Please enlarge the field edit dialogue

1 month 3 weeks ago #1

• Christof
Click the [Edit] button of any field in order to open the field edit dialogue. This dialogue is pretty small. I always have to enlarge it using the [...] button at the end of the dialogue. I am a professional webmaster and I have to cope with about 80 websites. Some of these websites have a large number of forms. Some of these forms have a large number of fields. You may imagine that it is very tedious having to enlarge this dialogue a hundred of times a day. My screen is much larger and it would be very helpful for me, not be forced to resize this dialogue every single time. Or if the size could be saved somewhere in the options. I hope you have some sympathy for me ;-)

Thank you and kind regards
Chris

1 month 3 weeks ago #2

• Artem
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your suggestion, I agree it makes sense!
Will be added with the next update.

At the moment I can propose you to add this code to the Forms CSS editor :)

div.ba-modal-cp {
    height: 95vh;
}

.fields-editor-panel.ba-modal-cp {
    top: 10px;
}

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

1 month 3 weeks ago #3

• Christof
Great :-) Thank you for this solution. I added this code to the end of the file /administrator/components/com_baforms/assets/css/ba-admin.css. This is working exactly the way I was suggesting. Is this the file you were mentionning?

1 month 3 weeks ago #4

• Artem
Is this the file you were mentionning?

I mean code editor directly in Forms, but placing code to ba-admin.css it's a much better solution :)

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com