Multi-Currency Pricing in Gridbox Store App

Multi-Currency Pricing in Gridbox Store App
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Form Extension Suggestions

1 month 1 week ago #1

• Ilya
I have been using your forms extension on most of my Joomla sites and find it one of the most comprehensive form builders. Good job on that!

I do have a few suggestions as well:

1: It would be nice to embed the forms on other websites with javascript, just like other form builder providers. (See image attached.) I have many micro sites that are simple 1-page HTML pages, and it would be nice if I could just paste embed code without a need to use iframes. Also, some elements of the forms do not work in iframes when you are in a private web browser, for example.

2: Most of my forms are used to capture leads. Some lead capture forms are multipage, and it would be nice to have an option for "partial submission" when a user gets to a certain point in the form. Example: I have a 5-page form. The most important info I need is the User's name, phone, and email. This info is asked for on page 1. I want to get a partial submission notification as soon as the User moves on to page 2; this way, if the User abandons the form because it is too long, I still have all the contact info for them.

Thanks.
Attachments:

1 month 1 week ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions,
we will consider them

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team