Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Editing History

2 weeks 5 days ago #1

• Alexander
Now the undo tool works strangely and inconveniently.
It would be great to have a tool like in WP Elementor. It has a history tab like in photoshop where you can view the history and revert to a particular edit.

2 weeks 5 days ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Thank you for your suggestion,
we will consider it

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

2 weeks 5 days ago #3

• Rim
+1

2 weeks 4 days ago #4

• Artem
Now the undo tool works strangely and inconveniently.

Undo doesn't work with a text plugin, since a text plugin it's a 3rd party and has its own undo. If you need to undo changes in the text, you need to open the text editor and undo the text.

hope this helps

2 weeks 4 days ago #5

• Alexander
The problem is not only this, the site is slows down and buggy at the time of cancellation and it is not clear how many steps you need to take to return to a certain point, especially if you need to go back 7-8+ steps back

In addition, you often use a text plugin between other edits and it turns out to undo one action and get confused in the number of undoes. In the text plugin, I can make a few edits to the text and a few to the styles. Styles are returned text is not returned.

Definitely need to come up with something with a text editor. To avoid such inconsistencies.

I don't really like WordPress Elementor, but their editing history functionality is just great. This gives freedom in work and makes the process more comfortable.

+ if you change the positioning to absolute in the plugin, it will disappear from the structure and appear in offcanvas elements, if you select it again by default, it will not return to the structure and if you return history, it will not return either.

+ not all edits are visible on the current screen or are significant when you change something several times by 1 pixel. All this makes the tool unpredictable.

As a result, I do not use this tool. I often save and reload the page in case of errors. Because there was often a situation when this tool created chaos in understanding what was happening on the page

2 weeks 3 days ago #6

• Artem
Alexander wrote:

+ if you change the positioning to absolute in the plugin, it will disappear from the structure and appear in offcanvas elements, if you select it again by default, it will not return to the structure and if you return history, it will not return either.

Can't repeat this issue on my side: nimb.ws/p7Sc28

Okay, thank you for your suggestion. We will take this into account.

Many thanks,
Artem, Balbooa.com