Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

zero app suggestions

1 month 4 days ago #1

• BiLe
Hello,

I would like to make the following suggestions for zero app + apps that can be added with zero app pages:

[1] additional field for zero app pages - balbooa gallery (video/images -> playlist -> suggestions)
[2] video player app - support for most formats
[3] video player app - styling options for colors
[4] commenting app - option to use only a default language with comments
[5] commenting app - basic editor options (e.g. links)
[6] commenting app - option to use balbooa author + author image, instead of joomla user for comments
[7] search app - advanced search

New app for likes/dislikes/subscribe/subscritions/hits/share/flag/age-restriction.

New app which will show a notification icon + dropdown for new items per author, if - for example - there is a subscription active.

I know; my suggestions are kind of specific and I thought about coding some of it myself.

But maybe you find some of it useful for the community.

Especially integrating balbooa gallery with zero app fields would be +100.

Stay safe.

3 weeks 2 days ago #2

• Florian
Hi,

I was just looking for exactly this: a way to include a gallery in zero app. That would really be a great help!
What I tried was to integrate the syntax of a normal call of a Balboa gallery to a text field, something like: [gallery ID=2 category ID=3]. But saving this it changes the syntax to very long html code. Or has this to do with my editor?

Hope you are all save,

Florian

3 weeks 1 day ago #3

• Florian
Hi,

there is a way to solve the problem, even if it is a bit awkward. First you have to create an empty Joomla module. In this module, you call up the corresponding balbooa gallery, for example with the following input: [gallery ID=2 category ID=51]. In a second step, go to the corresponding Zero app and open the single post layout. There you create a field of the type text. If you now edit the post, the previously created module is called up in this text field, for example with the string: {loadmoduleid 100}.

It's a bit complex, but helpful.

All best,

Florian

3 weeks 1 day ago #4

• Florian
... sorry, I made one mistake: the field has to be a textarea with enabled text editor!