Button Field for Gridbox Content Apps

Button Field for Gridbox Content Apps
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

gridbox implementation in default Joomla Article and module

5 months 3 weeks ago #1

• Qbik
Hej, please consider option that its very useful in SP Page Builder from Joomshaper, and a lot of person start to use it builder because of that feature.

How it works, You can work with other template and default article from Joomla just add some of the feature inside article body like slider, feature box etc the same in module.

it can convince some new persons to use gridbox :cheer:

5 months 3 weeks ago #2

• Artem
Unfortunately, but I have to answer no.

The Gridbox was originally created to work only with its own articles and only with its own template. It was done especially since one of the biggest lacks of Joomla extensions it's a conflict with each other.

In order to provide the best quality as it possible, we decided to create a closed system.

Honestly, I don't see any reason to use Joomla articles/categories or any 3rd party templates. I sincerely believe that Gridbox can easily replace Joomla categories and articles

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

5 months 3 weeks ago #3

• Qbik
ok i understand that but sometimes when we need to work with already finished sites and when we need to add some plugin that it is in gridbox the easiest way will be adding it directly in Joomla article or module.
otherwise we have to search for some other tools and it take a lot of time, and also most of the time customize them.

So please at least give us possibility to add gridbox plugin in module

5 months 3 weeks ago #4

• Artem
I understand but I can't even explain to you how much should be changed to allow Gridbox to do this.

Not in the near future :(

5 months 3 weeks ago #5

• Qbik
ok thx for info