Remember me

Rich Snippets for Accordiion Plugin

2 years 5 months ago #1

• Cube
For most of us, Accordion is a very useful plugin. Can we make it rich snippets friendly when using it for FAQs? For better search results.
<html>
  <head>
    <title>Example Site - Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)</title>
    <script type="application/ld+json">
    {
      "@context": "https://schema.org",
      "@type": "FAQPage",
      "mainEntity": [{
        "@type": "Question",
        "name": "What is the return policy?",
        "acceptedAnswer": {
          "@type": "Answer",
          "text": "<p>Most unopened items in new condition and returned within <b>90 days</b> will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy noted on the receipt or packing slip. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange. Items purchased online or in-store may be returned to any store.</p><p>Online purchases may be returned via a major parcel carrier. <a href=http://example.com/returns> Click here </a> to initiate a return.</p>"
        }
      }, {
        "name": "When will my credit card be charged?",
          "text": "We'll attempt to securely charge your credit card at the point of purchase online. If there's a problem, you'll be notified on the spot and prompted to use another card. Once we receive verification of sufficient funds, your payment will be completed and transferred securely to us. Your account will be charged in 24 to 48 hours."
        }
      }, {
        "name": "Will I be charged sales tax for online orders?",
          "text":"Local and State sales tax will be collected if your recipient's mailing address is in: <ul><li>Arizona</li><li>California</li><li>Colorado</li></ul>"}
        }]
    }
    </script>
  </head>
  <body>
  </body>
</html>

2 years 5 months ago #2

• Viacheslav
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

As we can see from your code,
you need to add your script to the header code.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team