Advanced Hover Settings

Advanced Hover Settings For Joomla Website Builder Gridbox
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Gridbox Shop - image alt

8 months 3 weeks ago #1

• Jeff
Hi Team,

I am glad that we found Gridbox and are currently using the theme and store app for our e-commerce website. However, I would like to suggest some improvement in your services.

I would like to suggest adding ng alt text field for the main image and a thumb image for the store app. I know that you know how much alt text is important in terms of SEO specially for the e-commerce website.

Also, in gridbox > apps > products > delete app (top right). Could you add a pop up notification "are you sure to delete this. Yes/No". I accidentally click that one and I need to redo the shop :D

Some settings are also limited in shipping, payment etc. I thus, at this moment, suggest improving it so that we keep working in the same way in the future too.

Yours Truly,
Lovely

8 months 3 weeks ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

This is not possible because we are using a background image instead of pictures.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

8 months 3 weeks ago #3

• Jeff
Thanks for your quick response how about these:

"Also, in gridbox > apps > products > delete app (top right). Could you add a pop up notification "are you sure to delete this. Yes/No". I accidentally click that one and I need to redo the shop :D

Some settings are also limited in shipping, payment etc"

8 months 3 weeks ago #4

• Vyacheslav
As you can see in the video there is a popup
nimb.ws/HDR79Q

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com