Miko. eCommerce Template

Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Shipping Costs based on calculation

6 months 1 week ago #1

• David
Hi there,

i really love Gridbox and the new e-commerce solution. I'm going to use it for my online shop, as soon as you offer shipping cost calculation based on the total weight of the order.

Will there be a timely solution for calculating shipping price based on the products weight or quantity?

best regards,
David

6 months 1 week ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Unfortunately, this is not possible, we will consider your proposal

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

4 months 3 days ago #3

• Afonso
It really would be great to have a calculation for shipping costs. This could be calculated by the local mail system, but if this integration is not feasible, because there would be many mail companies, the best would be a scattered calculation of the regions of the country. This could be entered manually, in a dropbox for the customer to choose his city or region, so when he did so, the shipping amount would already be added to the total amount.

Thank you very much for listening to us, it is very important for the community. We really like Gridbox and everything that Balbooa has produced.

4 months 2 days ago #4

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

We have already added this wish to your wishlist
and will try to add it in one of the next updates.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

3 months 1 day ago #5

• maffeaffe
+1

4 weeks 1 day ago #6

• David
Hi there,

First of all, I want to thank you for integrating shipping calculation based on weight! It's good to see that the e-commerce App is constantly improved!

I have now tried this feature and unfortunately I have reached a limit again. I would like to know if it is possible to assign different weights to different product variants. This function would be very helpful when it comes to calculating shipping costs for my products.

With the help of a screenshot I would like to explain the problem:

Thank you!

best regards,
David
Attachments:

4 weeks 1 day ago #7

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

Unfortunately, at the moment there is no such possibility.

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com