Remember me

separate Lightbox for each image

7 years 4 months ago #1

• Felix
Is it possible to generate a lightbox with additional 3 or 4 images only for the selected image in the filter gallery? It is difficult for me to explain, however have a look at this website screenpix.ch this show exactly what I mean. I know the album function but I like the back button for the subcategories not at all.
I appreciate any help.

7 years 4 months ago #2

• Artem
Hi,

As you can see there are different images in the thumbnail and lightbox

Thumb: screenpix.ch.vtxhosting.ch/images/upload...review/Chrono_05.jpg
Lightbox: screenpix.ch.vtxhosting.ch/images/upload...rono_4er_FullRes.jpg

Gallery allows you to replace image in Lightbox, use option "Embed Code", here is the screen:

Regards,

7 years 4 months ago #3

• Felix
Hi Artem,
thank you for your respond. Unfortunately, that is not what I mean. I do not want replace the thumpnail with another image. I try to explain it: I have a gallery that show for example 10 images. If I click par example on thump 3, the lightbox opened and with the arrows it navigate through this 10 images (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2) That is the standard. What I try is: If I click on a thump the lightbox opened with this image 1 and when I click the Arrow, its show further (for ex. image 15 and 16) but there are not visible as thumbnails. There are only visible in the lightbox after I click the thumb 1. To get back to gallery, I have to close the lightbox. Than I choose another thumbnail 3. Lightbox is opening with image 3 and when I click the arrow, it show image 20, 21 and 23) there are also not visible as thumbnails, only visible in this lightbox after I click the thumb 3. To get back to gallery, I have to close the lightbox… etc. I hope you understand what I try to make :unsure:

7 years 4 months ago #4

• Artem
Hi,

Yes, I understand... I'm sorry, but we don't provide support for code customizations.
The most closer to your needs it's an album mode

Regards,