Remember me

Gallery does not display all images

7 years 4 months ago #1

• Andreas
Hello,
I have the following problem. Our company website is completely rebuilt. For this I created a gallery with about 1000 pictures. When I open the gallery in the frontend, the thumbnails are created for the categories, but in the categories it can be that only half or no images are displayed. Do I use too many pictures for the gallery? Lazy Load and Page Refresh are enable. At the moment, the website is only running locally under XAMPP and not yet live.
;) Sorry for my bad english ...

Thanks Andy

7 years 4 months ago #2

• Artem
Hi Andy,

Gallery works fine even with 9 000 images, here is a real example: swiftnaturecamp.com/2016-camp-photos
Try to enable also pagination, and display on page no more than 50- 100 images

Regards,

7 years 4 months ago #3

• Andreas
Hi Artem,
pagination is enable, and we display on page about 16 images.
When I enter into a category comes a short message that the images are generated but the category is still empty after refreshing the page.

7 years 4 months ago #4

• Artem
Any JS errors in console?

7 years 4 months ago #5

• Andreas
As far as I can see I get no error message.
I will probably go back to an earlier version of my created gallery. I have a copy of a previous version created, in this works the picture display, it is missing only a few categories. At first, I had not enabled Page Refresh, Lazy Load and Pagination. After I got the error message PHP regular expression limit reached (pcre.backtrack_limit) I have activated Page Refresh and Lazy Load, Pagination was enabled.
Then I created the remaining categories. Can it be that something has been damaged in the database?

7 years 4 months ago #6

• Artem
I do not even know how to help you, without access to the web-site... to solve the problem, we must view it.

In the admin panel all images was generated successfully? Maybe some image has a very big original sizes, and server settings no allows to generate it at front.

Also you can try to enable Development Error report in the Joomla admin, maybe you will see some error, which can help us to understand the reason of problem