Remember me

Time to load gallery and component

7 years 6 months ago #1

• Cristian
Hello there. I am a huge fan of this gallery for my joomla page, however I am having some problems with it lately. The page is for a wrapping company so in the gallery we upload pictures with a medium size of 500kb because people want to see details. When we upload new pictures we get enormous waiting times and eventually we get a server error. I enabled developer error report and I am getting this after I upload and try to save pictures(and as it seems, now I have this error even without uploading something, just chaging one setting in the component it gives me an error).

An error has occurred.
0 Unable to get properties for the image.
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /home/customwrap/public_html/administrator/index.php:51
2 JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() /home/customwrap/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:257
3 JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch() /home/customwrap/public_html/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:152
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/customwrap/public_html/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:98
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/customwrap/public_html/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:380
6 require_once() /home/customwrap/public_html/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:405
7 JControllerLegacy->execute() /home/customwrap/public_html/administrator/components/com_bagallery/bagallery.php:21
8 BagalleryControllerGallery->save() /home/customwrap/public_html/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:728
9 JControllerForm->save() /home/customwrap/public_html/administrator/components/com_bagallery/controllers/gallery.php:24
10 bagalleryModelgallery->save() /home/customwrap/public_html/libraries/legacy/controller/form.php:737
11 bagalleryModelgallery->cropImage() /home/customwrap/public_html/administrator/components/com_bagallery/models/gallery.php:132
12 bagalleryModelgallery->checkSize() /home/customwrap/public_html/administrator/components/com_bagallery/models/gallery.php:418
13 JImage->__construct() /home/customwrap/public_html/administrator/components/com_bagallery/models/gallery.php:347
14 JImage->loadFile() /home/customwrap/public_html/libraries/joomla/image/image.php:128
15 JImage::getImageFileProperties() /home/customwrap/public_html/libraries/joomla/image/image.php:592

Now all of the sudden the thumbnails disappeared from the website and it just shows broken images: www.customwrap.ro/index.php/galerie-colant-auto

7 years 6 months ago #2

• Artem
Hi Cristian,

Send us please Joomla! admin and FTP access, use our contact form:
support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Regards,