The Brand New Blog Post Editor Released!

Read more
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Support Policy
Remember me

sharing picture on Facebook

1 week 4 days ago #1

• Massimo
Hi, when I share a picture to Facebook from my website, the sharing process seem to be ok. But if I then click on the shared link on Facebook, I only come back in the main gallery page, not in the specific image I previously shared: the single image it's not opened in the lightbox as expected.
How can I solve this problem? This sharing feature is fundamental for my website
Thanks

1 week 4 days ago #2

• Artem
Hi,

Since the Facebook start adding additional parameters to the URL, feature is not working! But at this Thursday we plan to launch Gallery update which will include fix!

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

2 days 14 hours ago #3

• Massimo
Hi Artem, thanks for your reply. I updated the gallery plugin and now the sharing feature works.
But I found a correlated problem: when I click on the Facebook link, the shared picture is correctly opened in the lightbox... but the arrows keys doesn't work. I mean: when I return on the website from a link shared on Facebook, I can only view the single image, the arrow keys to view the following pics of the same gallery don't work.
I hope I explained at best the issue, let me know if you need more informations, thanks!
ps: attached you can find a screenshot with purple notes explaining the problem.

2 days 14 hours ago #4

• Artem
Hi,

Could you please send us a link to the picture and FTP access. Please use our contact form:
support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com