Remember me

Gallery pagination fails on load

7 years 6 months ago #1

• Paul
Hi there

I have noticed that when i load a gallery through a custom module with the embedded [gallery=x] tag, the pagination is not working.

However, if I load a gallery with the tag embedded in an article, the pagination is working as it should.

When using a custom module, loaded in to a module position. The module displays, the filters display, with All selected by default and instead of only 8 images displaying, thumbnails of all images are showing immediately the gallery loads. Below the images is the expected pagination with Page 1, 2,3 etc and when you click on this, the pagination resets and displays as it should. So the problem is only when the gallery initially loads.

I haven't tried to display galleries this way before - perhaps this isn't possible.

I have been able to recreate the problem by creating another new custom module and selecting a different gallery. I have also tried displaying the module with a different position and menu item assignment, and the issue persists.

One of the modules, also seems to have the pagination showing twice, and both sets of page links seem to filter the images displayed.

I've tried attaching a screenshot but this form errors with a 133kb jpeg attachment.

Let me know if you would like login details to see the issue in action.

Thanks

Paul

7 years 6 months ago #2

• Paul
Update - after further testing I have confirmed that the problem only occurs when I attempt to load a gallery using the custom module to load the gallery in to a module position, rather than embedded in an article.

I'd really appreciate your help to fix.
Paul wrote:
Hi there

I have noticed that when i load a gallery through a custom module with the embedded [gallery=x] tag, the pagination is not working.

However, if I load a gallery with the tag embedded in an article, the pagination is working as it should.

When using a custom module, loaded in to a module position. The module displays, the filters display, with All selected by default and instead of only 8 images displaying, thumbnails of all images are showing immediately the gallery loads. Below the images is the expected pagination with Page 1, 2,3 etc and when you click on this, the pagination resets and displays as it should. So the problem is only when the gallery initially loads.

I haven't tried to display galleries this way before - perhaps this isn't possible.

I have been able to recreate the problem by creating another new custom module and selecting a different gallery. I have also tried displaying the module with a different position and menu item assignment, and the issue persists.

One of the modules, also seems to have the pagination showing twice, and both sets of page links seem to filter the images displayed.

I've tried attaching a screenshot but this form errors with a 133kb jpeg attachment.

Let me know if you would like login details to see the issue in action.

Thanks

Paul

7 years 6 months ago #3

• Artem
Hello Paul,

We need to check this problem at your side, send us please Joomla admin and FTP access through our contact form: support.balbooa.com/contact-us

But, to check this problem we will be able only at Monday, sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,