How to add Gridbox Content Editor to Zero App?

Continue Reading
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Support Policy
Remember me

I can´t upload images

2 years 6 months ago #1

• Christian
Hi, the gallery was working fine, but I do a folder move (same server, domain, different joomla installation), as we are developing the new version of the site.

So I did what I found in forums, copy DB tables, and folders/files, I changed ownership to folders/images to match the owner.

Now I created a new gallery, but when I want to upload a file, it shows as if it was uploaded but the "thinking icon" is showing all the time, the image doesn´t show up.

I tried uploading by media manager, worked, imported in the gallery, but when I go to the frontend of the page, it gets refreshing all the time "creating thumbnails".

Attached image of how shows the error when uploading. I tried different image formats, JPG, PNG, sizes, and browsers.
Attachments:

2 years 6 months ago #2

• Artem
Hello,

Are you trying to upload always the same image?

You can send us Joomla admin, FTP accesses and we can check what's going there. Use our contact form:
support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Regards,

2 years 6 months ago #3

• Christian
No, I used several different images, PNG, JPG, different sizes, and same error.

In which error log can I see if something brings up¿? as I have looked in error log (virtual domain) and nothing comes up about this error. Is not easy form me to bring you access.

2 years 6 months ago #4

• Artem
Check what's is going in the "Developer console", there should be some notice about broken image

Regards,

2 years 6 months ago #5

• Artem
By the way, can you try with standard Joomla pictures

Error Log - you can contact your hosting support

2 weeks 2 days ago #6

• Creative Box
Hi I just but the Balbooa Joomla Gallery but I can't add images into the gallery I created. I get this screen all the time.

2 weeks 2 days ago #7

• Diana
Hi,

We need more information.
Please send us Joomla admin access to check what's going on.
Use our contact form:
support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Many thanks,
Diana, Balbooa.com