Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Problem on Joomla 4.0

2 weeks 2 days ago #1

• emilio
Hi,
I have installed joomla 4.0 to do some tests. I installed balbooa gallery because it says on your site that it is compatible with jomla 4.0, but it reports an error in the database:
One Problem

Table 'rxjhs_bagallery_galleries' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'title_font_color' with type VARCHAR (40). (From file 1.5.2.sql.)
Table 'rxjhs_bagallery_galleries' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'close_icon_color' with type VARCHAR (40). (From file 1.5.2.sql.)
Table 'rxjhs_bagallery_galleries' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'bg_active' with type VARCHAR (40). (From file 1.5.2.sql.)
Table 'rxjhs_bagallery_galleries' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'bg_hover_active' with type VARCHAR (40). (From file 1.5.2.sql.)
Table 'rxjhs_bagallery_galleries' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'border_color_active' with type VARCHAR (40). (From file 1.5.2.sql.)
Table 'rxjhs_bagallery_galleries' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'font_color_active' with type VARCHAR (40). (From file 1.5.2.sql.)
Table 'rxjhs_bagallery_galleries' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'font_color_hover_active' with type VARCHAR (40). (From file 1.5.2.sql.)
26 database changes were checked.
105 database changes did not alter table structure and were skipped.
Best regards
Emilio

2 weeks 1 day ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

An update is already available that will fix this problem.
You need to update

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

2 weeks 1 day ago #3

• emilio
OK, the problem is solved, thank you very much
Best regards
Emilio

2 weeks 1 day ago #4

• Vyacheslav
You are welcome ;)
Let us know if you need more assistance!

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team