Remember me

Component stopped creating folders

7 years 4 months ago #1

• Lorenzo
Dear support,
something went terribly wrong with the BA Gallery.
When I create new galleries, no more folders are created on the server and pictures are no more more visible in the frontend and only god knows where they are stored.
Here's the screenshots.

Gallery IDs from the backend

Gallery folders in server. As you can see, even if I have 12 galleries with different images, in the FTP you can see only gallery 1,2,5,6,9.

Moreover, in gallery 6 of the backend I see wedding pictures but on the front end and on server I see no wedding pictures, but musical band ones (that are from gallery 1).

Before coming here I tried to create new galleries, delete and recreate a gallery with a different name and create more test galleries.
Nothing works anymore :angry:

Thanks in advance for your assistance

7 years 4 months ago #2

• Artem
Hello Lorenzo,

I'm sorry for my late reply. Here are answers:

Folders and Images Gallery creates, when at front Gallery generating thumbnails

BUT! Today, when we visited your website we found that Gallery with ID 3 comes without original images. Unfortunately it's a serious Gallery bug! just in few minutes will be provided new Gallery Fix Update, Gallery 2.0.6, you will need to update your Gallery

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,

7 years 4 months ago #3

• Artem
Gallery 2.0.6 is available for update!

Regards,

7 years 4 months ago #4

• Lorenzo
Dear Artem,
I downloaded and updated the version. I could not restore "bugged" galleries (I had to delete and recreate them), but now everything is working as it should be.

Thank you very much for your support and bugfix.