Remember me

Image file does not exist

7 years 3 months ago #1

• Patrick
Hello,

My client has a strange behaviour in his gallery.

When he wants to upload a new image, when saving, he has the message:
error 0 : The image file does not exist.
This happens only in 1 gallery, the 2 others are working fine.

Here are the debugging infos.
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /home/provilleurbain/public_html/administrator/index.php:51
2 JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() /home/provilleurbain/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:261
3 JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch() /home/provilleurbain/public_html/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:152
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home/provilleurbain/public_html/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php:98
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home/provilleurbain/public_html/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:380
6 require_once() /home/provilleurbain/public_html/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:405
7 JControllerLegacy->execute() /home/provilleurbain/public_html/administrator/components/com_bagallery/bagallery.php:21
8 BagalleryControllerGallery->save() /home/provilleurbain/public_html/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:702
9 JControllerForm->save() /home/provilleurbain/public_html/administrator/components/com_bagallery/controllers/gallery.php:24
10 bagalleryModelgallery->save() /home/provilleurbain/public_html/libraries/legacy/controller/form.php:735
11 bagalleryModelgallery->cropImage() /home/provilleurbain/public_html/administrator/components/com_bagallery/models/gallery.php:132
12 JImage->__construct() /home/provilleurbain/public_html/administrator/components/com_bagallery/models/gallery.php:420
13 JImage->loadFile() /home/provilleurbain/public_html/libraries/joomla/image/image.php:128

Thank you for your help.
Patrick

7 years 3 months ago #2

• Artem
Hello Patrick,

Provide us Joomla admin, FTP and ID of the Gallery. Use our contact form
support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Regards,

7 years 3 months ago #3

• Patrick
Done !

7 years 3 months ago #4

• Artem
What the name or ID of the not working Gallery?

7 years 3 months ago #5

• Patrick
Id 1 ... sorry

7 years 3 months ago #6

• Artem
Here is the reason of problem.

The original image files of the second category "MOBILIER URBAIN" was removed from the site, and gallery can not generate thumbnails.

What you need to do:
Solution 1. Remove all images from the category MOBILIER URBAIN and upload images again
Solution 2. Upload original images to folder /images/realisations/urbain/AGEN-Republique/

Regards,

7 years 3 months ago #7

• Patrick
I'm really sorry :(
I had not seen that she had renamed her pictures

Thank you!

Regards
Patrick

7 years 3 months ago #8

• Artem
No problem :cheer:
Let me know if you will need any help B)

Regards,