Remember me

Page height and lazyload

7 years 3 months ago #1

• Michael
Thanks for the new gallery. There are definitely some fundamental improvements.

But the updated gallery is behaving differently than the old version I had. I´m using a huge gallery on the bottom of my startpage to give a quick overview of our work. In the old version the page heigt was adapted when scolling down. In the new version it´s already reserved to the maximum height of the later to load images. The result is extremly long scrollbar, which I don´t like. I know that the old version had some issues (images won´t always load correctly when scrolling down), maybe this is the reason why it was changed in the new version. Is there a way to make the gallery adapt the page height while scrolling down like in the old version?

To clarify the issue, here is a link to my site with the old version installed:
www.medicalgraphics.de/
With the new version the scrollbar would look like as if you scrolled down the whole site (but from first loading the page).

7 years 3 months ago #2

• Artem
Hello,

You need to select Infinity Pagination

Regards,

7 years 3 months ago #3

• Michael
Thank you for your quick reply, Artem.

I did not unterstand that I can´t activate "infinity pagination" with "page refresh". If "refresh" is activated the "infitiny" option is not shown and the pagination options are reduced to "default, dots, silder".

After deactivating "page refresh" I am able to choose "infinity pagination" and the gallery now works like intended.

Thank you very much,

Michael

7 years 3 months ago #4

• Artem
Yes, absolutely right! Infinity Pagination is disabled if option Page Refresh is enabled

Regards,