Untitled. Creative Agency Theme

Continue Reading
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Default Captcha

2 weeks 4 days ago #1

• Ed
I just upgraded one of my sites to your latest Form package and ran into one of many issues. The primary problem is with the Default Captcha selection. The only option available in your package is Google's ReCaptcha. I use a different Joomla plugin captcha system and I do not see it as an option within your package. What can be done to correct this problem since it was not an issue prior to upgrading. Thank you for your prompt reply.

2 weeks 4 days ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Unfortunately, this is not possible
New forms only support Google's ReCaptcha.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

2 weeks 3 days ago #3

• Ed
Dear Balbooa,

I am sadden to read your reply. Forcing me to use a service (Google ReCaptcha) that I have no intention of signing up for is not an upgrade! Your previous versions allowed me to use a different more user friendly captcha and as such, your upgrades should at the very minimum, allow for this as well.

With this, would you kindly instruct me on how to safely revert back to a release that supports a captcha of my choice without loosing form(s) data. I welcome your prompt reply with follow-up instructions.

2 weeks 3 days ago #4

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

Going back to an earlier version is only possible if you have a backup of your site

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 week 19 hours ago #5

• Ed
Dear Balbooa,

Will you be re-programming Forms to allow for other Captcha (like you did in earlier versions) or should I sadly consider this package another orphaned product? Thank you and I await your reply.

5 days 1 hour ago #6

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

There’s no such possibility at the moment,
We will consider your offer but we will not be able to add this option in the near future, since we are currently working on creating a store.

At the moment, we can offer you to use conditional logic (check the answer to a question, for example: 3+2)
if the answer is correct, show the submit button.

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com