Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Support Policy
Remember me

Sender email

2 weeks 3 days ago #1

• Vedran
Hello!
Is there a way I could configure the forms so that when I receive an email that the submitter email is the one that sent it?
I know about the option "Reply To Submitter", but it doesn't solve my problem, because gmail groups emails from the same sender, and that way I already lost a few inquiries.

Thank you!

2 weeks 2 days ago #2

• Alex
I need this too. Is there a way when you hit reply it could go to the person that submitted the form. They lost reservations for the restaurant because they replied and thought it went to the customer but it did not.

2 weeks 2 days ago #3

• Alex
Sorry ... I figured it out and my problem appears to be different than what was being asked here. It looks like checking reply to submitter is all I needed.

2 weeks 2 days ago #4

• Vedran
Glad to hear :)
However, if you're using gmail and its' grouping option you'll want to be careful, because if you receive more than one email that you haven't read, gmail will group it all in one thread...

2 weeks 2 days ago #5

• Vedran
I do however still have my problem, so if anyone knows a solution, I would be very grateful....
:)

1 week 6 days ago #6

• Vedran
Does anyone have any info on this? All I need to know is if I can do this or go on to another solution.
Thnx!

1 week 6 days ago #7

• Artem
Hi,

Email grouping, it's a Gmail feature, which you can disable
support.google.com/mail/answer/5900

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

1 week 6 days ago #8

• Vedran
Hi Artem,
I know about that, but the client needs the email grouping on, so I need to find a solution for the email to be directly from the senders email address.

1 week 6 days ago #9

• Artem
In the first Forms versions, we sent emails from a submitters email address, but this was insecurity solution, so we were forced to change senders email to website email

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com