Remember me

No reply

6 years 5 months ago #1

• Mark
Hi - the form is working great but I have a requirement I couldn't see in the system. I wonder if you can help. The form we have created has it's responses sent to one e-mail address which is then redirected to several people for evaluation. Instead of the applicants e-mail as the sender we require another e-mail address for the evaluator to respond to as these are internal responses to the applicant. So basically the applicants email is not the sender. We want a no reply type response from the site or our own address. Is this possible?

6 years 5 months ago #2

• Artem
Hi, Mark!

I'm little bit confused. Forms allows you to send Auto-Reply emails to submitters, you can enter your own address, here is a screen:

Maybe you can send us the link to the page with a Form, and I'll be able to understand what you mean

Many thanks,
Artem, Balbooa.com

6 years 5 months ago #3

• Mark
Hi Artem,
Thank you for the quick response. The form is for registered users only. Can I PM you the details?

6 years 5 months ago #4

• Mark
Hi Artem, it is the senders e-mail we don't require. Here is how we have set it up
Attachments:

6 years 5 months ago #5

• Mark
This is the form response we receive, the senders e-mail is the issue, we don't want to reply to them directly via the form. Yes we need their e-mail details in the form just not in a reply to.

Hope this is clearer.

Many Thanks

Mark

6 years 5 months ago #6

• Mark
Hi Artem, any chance of a feedback on my last query. I could do with resolving this before we go on Christmas break.

Thanks

Mark

6 years 5 months ago #7

• Artem
Hello, Mark!

Sorry for delay with a reply!

At this screen:
Mark wrote:
It's a auto reply email. This email Forms send to Form submitter (a person who fills a form)
Field "To" it's a mandatory field, it's a mail client field and it's not possible to disable it or hide or leave it empty

You can only disable Auto Reply email, just leave all fields blank in the tab "Auto Reply"

Regards,
Artem

6 years 5 months ago #8

• Mark
Thanks Artem. I shall go to plan B ;)