Remember me

Pass Additional parameters

6 years 6 months ago #1

• Syed
Hello Team,

I am writing to seek your help in integrating the forms with some additional options.

We have the PayU (INDIA) option enabled for the client and is working well. Since the client was facing lot issues with the bounce rate of the Payment, the PayU team has given her a special integration called "Seamless Integration". In order to have this in place, we need to pass two parameters in addition to Merchant ID and SALT.

'pg' and 'bankcode'

Can you please help me with the steps.
Website Link: momentera.org/

Please Note: These forms were previously customized by a third-party dev who integrated CCAvenue (When it was not a feature of the forms).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Syed H

6 years 6 months ago #2

• Artem
Hello, Syed!

We already discussed this situation. We don't providing customization services. Yes, we can help when something simple and requires few strings of CSS. But "payment System" is not an easy task and can take lot of time

Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,
Artem

6 years 6 months ago #3

• Syed
Dear Artem,

Completely understand the decision here and truly respect it.
Let me have this conveyed to my Client.

Best Regards,
Syed H

6 years 5 months ago #4

• Syed
Dear Artem,

I am writing back again as my client is insisting to have this thing implemented. He is ready to pay in case it requires a paid service.

Would you be able to consider this and quote moderately?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,
Syed H

6 years 5 months ago #5

• Artem
Hello, Syed!

Can you please provide us the link to documentation, where we can find info about these new fields:
'pg' and 'bankcode'

Please reply to our contact form:
support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Note: we'll be able to check your email during our support hours MON. - FRI. 9 AM - 5 PM

Have a nice weekend!

Many thanks,
Artem, Balbooa.com

6 years 5 months ago #6

• Syed
Dear Artem,

I have just sent the Login details with the documents that were shared by PayU through the support ticket. Kindly help us.

Best Regards,
Syed H