Remember me

Forms backend error

6 years 5 months ago #1

• Alberto
Hi i see your product on an ordasoft template and i'm trying it in my local version to see features and then by a commercial version for my work.
I can't use free version on local site because i have this error on joomla 3.8.1 so i can't test the creation form and see in action:

Warning: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\administrator\components\com_baforms\helpers\baforms.php on line 47

Warning: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\administrator\components\com_baforms\helpers\baforms.php on line 47

Warning: file_get_contents(www.balbooa.com/updates/baforms/com_baforms_update.xml): failed to open stream: operation failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\administrator\components\com_baforms\helpers\baforms.php on line 47

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\administrator\components\com_baforms\helpers\baforms.php on line 54

Can you help me?
Many thanks

6 years 5 months ago #2

• Viacheslav
Hello,

Yoy need open php.ini of your server, find extension=php_openssl.dll

and replace from
;extension=php_openssl.dll
to
extension=php_openssl.dll
Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

6 years 5 months ago #3

• Alberto
Hi i'm sorry but extension=php_openssl.dll is active in php.ini and don't have ;
What can i do?

6 years 5 months ago #4

• Viacheslav
Hello,

Perhaps you will find a solution suitable for you in this post:
github.com/composer/composer/issues/5519

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com