Remember me

align cart titles in forms

6 years 8 months ago #1

• Aryentain
Hi guys, how could i align to the left cart titles (so the are aligned to the details bellow) i mean

.baforms-cart .price, .baforms-cart .quantity, .baforms-cart .total, .baform-cart .item

without broke the current layout, i've tried using float: left for all of them but the quantity selector shows misplaced.

i've attached a screenshot showing what i mean, the titles somewhat misplaced. thanks in advance.

by the way, i know you're working on the gridbox new features (i got a suscription a few weeks ago) but when do you plan to upgrade forms with new features? it has a lot of potential and it's the best tool for designing forms.

6 years 8 months ago #2

• Artem
Hi, Rodrigo!

Thank you for contacting us!
Looks like it's some CSS override from your template. Please provide us a link.

We did not forget about the Forms! At the moment we need to finish with a series of updates for the Gridbox. Then we will release a small update for the Forms and then we will start working with the new generation of the Forms component. We'll create from scratch.

We have not even started yet, but I can say that the update from Forms 1.x to Forms 2.x will be not possible. We'll build absolutely new platform. Yes, I perfectly understand, it's not very convenient. But it's worth it!

Many thanks,
Artem, Balbooa.com

6 years 7 months ago #3

• Viacheslav
Hello,

You need at the custom css file of your template add CSS code:
.baforms-cart .product-cell > * {
	float: left;
}

.baforms-cart .product-cell:before,
.baforms-cart .product-cell:after {
    content: "";
    display: table;
    line-height: 0;
}

.baforms-cart .product-cell:after {
    clear: both;
}
Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

6 years 7 months ago #4

• Aryentain
Many thanks Vyacheslav, that help to fix it.

6 years 7 months ago #5

• Viacheslav
You are welcome ;)