Remember me

Hidden fields not appearing

6 years 10 months ago #1

• Ian
Hello Artem

We have three hidden fields on this form www.laughology.co.uk/happiness-awards/na...2017-nomination-form

If you select 'school and education; and then a selection from the 'what award are you nomination for?' if you select the top field, in this case it is 'happiest School employee', the hidden field won't appear. Although it does on the other two choices.

It appears to be whatever choice is at the top of the list, wont work, it was 'happiest school which wouldnt work but when we moved it to second place in the list it worked fine.

What can we look at to resolve this?

Ian

6 years 10 months ago #2

• Artem
Hi Ian,

Can you please try to disable plugin jch_optimize, clear website and browser cache and let us know results

Waiting for your reply

Many thanks,
Artem, Balbooa.com

6 years 10 months ago #3

• Ian
Hi Artem,

Done that, but doesn't seem to have made any difference. If I rember rightly, the problem only started after I reinstalled the component because I wasnt sure what version we had. Hope that helps?

6 years 10 months ago #4

• Artem
I have tested, now Forms works fine, conditional fields works and icons are too visible.
Clear your browser cache

There is no reason to update your Forms, you have the latest version!

Waiting for your reply!

Many thanks
Artem

6 years 10 months ago #5

• Ian
Hi Artem,

Cleared browser cache but still not working - there shouod be a fields come down when you choose the radio buttons '>school and education > happiest school employee'

. Tried it on Chrome and `firefox but it doesnt work on either.

What was the issue with the icons?

Ian

6 years 10 months ago #6

• Viacheslav
Hello,

Send us FTP access and Joomla admin access via our contact form.
support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com