Remember me

Installing additional languages not working.

6 years 11 months ago #1

• Christian
Hi,

In Forms extension, click on language button brings up an empty window with title: Install Languages, but nothing appears in the box below, its empty.

Also tried this with the Gallery extension and it says;
Install Languages
Moved Permanently
The document has moved here.

Clicking on the link 'here' does bring up the expected languages list, from your website, but clicking on the languages doesn't do anything.

6 years 11 months ago #2

• Artem
Hi Christian,

Please update all your Balbooa extensions. More details you can find here:
support.balbooa.com/forum/general-questi...m-http-to-https#8419

Let em know if you will need any assistance :)

Many thanks,
Artem, Balbooa.com

6 years 11 months ago #3

• Christian
Thanks Artem, but it didn't work.

Both the Forms and Gallery extensions installed were already the current version. Despite that, I downloaded fresh copies of both extensions, just in case the version number hadn't changed, but after installing the fresh copies, the language problem still exists.

Perhaps the Grid extension is the only one that has been updated for the https and the other 2 are still looking at the http.

6 years 11 months ago #4

• Artem
Hi Christian,

Can you please try one more time. We updated installation files of Forms and Gallery yesturday at evening.

Let me know results :)

Many thanks,
Artem

6 years 11 months ago #5

• Christian
Today I have downloaded both extensions and installed them.

Forms extension same as previous, opens box with blue header, but blank content.

Gallery extension as before has the 'Moved Permanently' message and clicking on the link provided brings up the language list, but now selecting a language appears to install the language.

6 years 11 months ago #6

• Artem
Christian,

I'm sorry for all these inconveniences with updating.
A few minutes ago we have updated installation packages again, so you can try one more time

Many thanks,
Artem

6 years 11 months ago #7

• Christian
Hi Artem,

Its the same as previous.

Just now I downloaded both Forms and Gallery extensions and installed both. Same version numbers as already installed.

In Forms, pressing the [ Language ] button brings up empty box titled 'Install Languages'. All I can do is click away from the box to remove it. No language list and no redirect links. When I open the iframe in a new tab, its just a blank page with URL from my website.

In Gallery, pressing the [ Language ] button brings up the box titled 'Install Languages' with the message; Moved Permanently
The document has moved here.
Clicking the link will take me to the language list, from there I can successfully install additional languages.
For your info, the 'Moved Permanently' iframe page is from my website, but the redirect link points to your website.

6 years 11 months ago #8

• dot360 di Luca Brusamolino
Hi
i had the same problem on form component to install italian language

I've resolved with this post
support.balbooa.com/forum/gridbox/1681-p...rm-with-gridbox#7447

6 years 11 months ago #9

• Artem
Hi Christian,

What languages you need to install?, I think the problem not with our extensions
I'll send you language installation files

Many thanks,
Artem

6 years 10 months ago #10

• Björn
I've got the same problem with Forms (latest Version 1.6.4) -> German Language

The modal with the language opens, several languages are available, but no others language can be installed.

Best regards
Björn

6 years 10 months ago #11

• Artem
Hello,

You can try to update Forms one more time or here is the German language, you can install in manually through Joomla Extensions Manager >> Install
drive.google.com/open?id=0B9O7FyoSmz8bNkQyV2JBVXRRbG8

Many thanks,
Artem, Balboooa.com