Remember me

India phone number problem need correction

6 months 2 weeks ago #1

• Sunil
Hello there since I purchased Forms, I'm facing one issue with "Phone" field , when I select to India the digits are 11 in Forms but in India we use or have only 10 digit numbers. Many people struggle or get confused when form has 11 digits to fill. and there no setting to set the required phone digits.
Please do the needful as this is very common and useful and needed feature.
Thank you.
Sunil

6 months 2 weeks ago #2

• Viacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

If you need to change your country mask, you can find your country and change the format in this file.
countries.json (components/com_baforms/libraries/countries/countries.json)

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

6 months 1 week ago #3

• Sunil
Hi I tried the workaround it worked until I updated the extension. But it is very disappointing even after brining this issue to your attention you haven't fixed it. It is very hard every time to go to 3 websites and change the code, which can be easily fixed in your update/distribution package.
Please fix this bug/issue/problem/error in your main package. It is not fun to change this code manually in every website after every update.
Please do the needful.
Thanks.

6 months 1 week ago #4

• Viacheslav
You are the first one to report this problem (you need several people to confirm this),
it is possible that if we understand, users will start complaining about this fix.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

6 months 1 day ago #5

• Olivier
Hi,

Same problem with Belgium ! There is too much x in placeholder. the correct is +32 xxx xx xx xx and not xxxx xx xx xx

I change it but after the update I need to re-change the code.

Please adapt it.

Thank you.

6 months 1 day ago #6

• Viacheslav
Thanks for letting us know, we'll take that into account.

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com