Multi-Currency Pricing in Gridbox Store App

Multi-Currency Pricing in Gridbox Store App
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Better Stripe Payment

5 years 4 months ago #1

• Hamlin Gordon
I've been testing the payment feature of this form and I found the following that I think you guys need to address in the next update.

1. Stripe Checkout (there is no NAME ON CARD field in the checkout, only email address, so when stripe generate a receipt the customers name is not on the receipt or in your square dashboard )I'm making a features request to add stripe element in stead of stripe checkout, with element we would get Name on Card Billing Address and Zip code.

2. The Form record the data even if the credit card declines, (shouldn't the form wait for successful credit card processing before recording the data, or even if it records it it should show in the form submission that the card was decline.

3. There is no time stamp on the form submissions.

I've spent costly hours designing a form that i can't use

5 years 4 months ago #2

• Coughlin Printing
2. The Form record the data even if the credit card declines, (shouldn't the form wait for successful credit card processing before recording the data, or even if it records it it should show in the form submission that the card was decline.

I agree with this. It would also make sense that the record should not be recorded nor the email sent if the client gets to the payment gateway and then cancels.

5 years 4 months ago #3

• Hamlin Gordon
I agree, this type of work flow doesn't make much sense.

5 years 4 months ago #4

• Artem
Hello Friends,
Sorry for the late reply!

Component Forms it's not a Cart Extensions, first of all, it's Forms builder with additional functionality which allows you to integrate Payments systems

All notifications about Successful or Not Successful money transactions, you should get from the Payment gateways.

So, if you don't wanna get notifications from the Forms component about submissions, just remove all data in the fields "Auto Reply" and "Admin Notifications"

And you will get notifications only from Payment gateways.

Regards,