Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Two Requests

3 weeks 2 days ago #1

• Dave
Hello, before I started using Balbooa I only used RSForm Pro. I really miss these two features and wonder if you could consider adding them?

1. Separate the submissions in the backend so I can see each form in it's own list.

2. A resend email on selected emails. This comes in handy more than you'd think. Being able to select the messages and having them be resent.

Also, larger editing screens. Everything with your system is tiny little windows that cannot be seen well. When editing a forms fields all the options are so hard to work with in that little area.

Thank you,
Dave

3 weeks 2 days ago #2

• Artem
Hello Dave,

Thank you for your suggestions, we'll take into account :)

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

3 weeks 1 day ago #3

• Dave
Hi Artem, I would love to migrate all my sites to Balbooa with less 3rd party extensions. Your form is so simple to build and looks great too. I only need a little better management.

Cheers,
Dave

3 weeks 22 hours ago #4

• Artem
Dave,

regarding "A resend email on selected emails." not clear. Forms already includes Cc and Bcc

Could you explain

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

3 weeks 20 hours ago #5

• Dave
RSForm Pro you can check the emails you want to resend and press Resend Email and it sends them like a new submission. I know it seems silly, but I use more than you might think.