Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

please tell me Stripe does not work

1 month 2 weeks ago #1

• Ihor
Good afternoon, please tell me Stripe does not work, I click on the pay button, but nothing happens

1 month 2 weeks ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

We have received your access and will notify you as soon as the problem is fixed.
Please do not post access on the forum, they are visible to all users.

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

1 month 2 weeks ago #3

• Artem
Hello,

Since we can't log in to your site, here is the solution:

1. Download and unzip this file: drive.google.com/file/d/1f0K-LLHJBLBoL2o.../view?usp=share_link
2. Using file manager upload it here: components/com_baforms/models/form.php

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

1 month 2 weeks ago #4

• Ihor
thank you, problem solved

1 month 2 weeks ago #5

• Artem
Okay, great :)

Let us know if you'll need more assistance!

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

2 weeks 1 day ago #6

• Ed
Was also having this problem with the Stripe payment gateway and Balbooa Forms. I had an older version installed and thought it was this reason why it would not process credit cards with Stripe. I uploaded your latest version (v2.1.3.1) and to my surprise, same problem! Could not process credit cards through Stripe with Balbooa Forms. The only way to get this process to function properly was to download the ZIP package you mentioned earlier and FTP the form.php file to the website. Once I completed this, I was able to process credit cards using the Stripe payment gateway. With this I have a very important question... "Why am I, the customer, having to patch the latest release of Balbooa Forms? Should not the 'latest' release of Balbooa Forms have this patch already incorporated into it?" I'll await your explanation and/or an upgraded release. p.s. my subscription expired in 14 days so this needs to be resolved by then. Thank you!

2 weeks 3 hours ago #7

• Artem
Hi there!

Forms installation package was updated, with fix for Stripe

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com