Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

payments

1 month 1 week ago #1

• Rafael
Can I put several payment methods in the same form? For example, Paypal and Redsys

1 month 1 week ago #2

• Artem
Hello,

Yes, you can do it using conditional logic.

1. Create a radio button with 2 values - PayPal and Redsys.
2. Add 2 submit buttons, for the first button select: On Click >> Payment Gateway >> PayPal, for the second button select Redsys
3. Create conditional logic if selected radio button PayPal display submit button with PayPal, ad the same for Redsys

I hope I was clear :)

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

1 month 1 week ago #3

• Rafael
Understood, thank you very much.
I take this opportunity to ask another question.
We are trying to configure our virtual POS with Redsys but it gives us an error. Our virtual tpv is currently in a testing environment. When we configure the fields requested by the Redsys module, when sending the form the Redsys page gives us the following error:
Error in sent data. Contact your business.
From our bank technical service they tell us to contact you as it is not an official Redsys module. Do you know what could be the problem?
They tell us that in the test environment the form should send us to this url: sis-t.redsys.es:25443/sis/realizarPago
But it's sending us to this:
sis.redsys.es/sis/realizarPago

We appreciate your help

1 month 1 week ago #4

• Artem
Send us a link to your form

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

1 month 6 days ago #5

• Rafael
Attachments:

1 month 6 days ago #6

• Artem
Hi Rafael,

Yes, I see an issue. At first glance, everything looks right. Please send us Joomla admin and FTP access to check an issue. Use our contact form to send access info:
support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

1 month 6 days ago #7

• Artem
Hi,

We have explored your form one more time and think that the problem comes from the "testing environment". Enable production mode and use correct keys for production mode if it's necessary

Let us know the results!

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com