Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Auto reply not working

1 week 5 days ago #1

• Mike
Hello, I know you guys are probably tired of addressing this issue...but I have a form that I built on version 1.7.5, Joomla 3.10 that I have auto-reply email setup in the settings, however I cant get the autoreply email to come through to the sender. Here is what I have done:

- "Email" field is being used in the form, NOT text input
- "Reply to submitter" and "Send a copy of submitted..." options checked in settings
- Sender email in settings is set to same email as in my PHPmail settings in Joomla Global Config (send test works)
- Ive also checked my SPAM folder

Ive tried testing it multiple times...I cant think of anything else Im missing?? Would appreciate any insight, Ive browsed the forum and read simliar topics as well, still stumped. Thanks in advance.

Url of form: tcarrassociates.com/component/sppagebuil...?view=page&id=14

1 week 2 days ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Describe the problem in more detail

Send us a link to page with problem.
Send us FTP access and Joomla admin access via our contact form.
support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

1 week 2 days ago #3

• Mike
Hello, please read my post again, I have left all the details I can provide plus a URL to the form.
Here is a direct link to the form in Joomla admin: tcarrassociates.com/administrator/index....orm&layout=edit&id=3

I am leaving my Joomla admin access in your contact form...if FTP is necessary after that I can set that up too. Thanks

1 week 2 days ago #4

• Artem
Hello Mike,

We have received your email with access to the site. Tomorrow during the working hours of technical support, we will check this issue.

But I think the problem is that Forms 1.x is not compatible with the latest Joomla. we'll try to find solution :)

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

1 week 10 hours ago #5

• Mike
Hello, I received an email saying an issue has been fixed, but wasn't given any further details on the issue. Can you provide an update? Thanks

6 days 21 hours ago #6

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

We have rewritten the function of sending emails in the file form.php (components\com_baforms\models\form.php)

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

6 days 10 hours ago #7

• Mike
Ok thanks for the details. Is this an issue stemming from the version Im using? Just curious, so I can avoid this issue in the future, and perhaps fix it myself.

5 days 22 hours ago #8

• Vyacheslav
This is related to the old version of the forms (Forms 1.x)
Let us know if you need more assistance!

Best Regards,

5 days 13 hours ago #9

• Mike
Ok, would you recommend me copying that revised form.php file and replacing it in any other install Im using with 1.x?

4 days 23 hours ago #10

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

You can use this file for other sites with the same problem (same versions of forms)

Best Regards,