Balbooa Gallery 2.3.2 Released With Joomla 4 Compatibility
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Problem with logic condition

1 month 2 weeks ago #1

• Michel Torres
Hello,

Please take a look www.lockstorage.com.br/teste

I have two choices (box size and duration - month, semiannual and annual). Formwill show the value and the right submit button for each combination.

* I already made the combinations in logic for 1m², 4,5m², 6m² and 7,5m²

Everything was working perfectly until 4,5, but when I inserted logic for 6m° and 7,5m² everything stop to working as expected. Only show fields based conditionsfor last size.

Please help!

Thank you

1 month 2 weeks ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

You use the same fields in different rules, it is unacceptable that they override each other
nimb.ws/2OKatd

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

1 month 2 weeks ago #3

• Michel Torres
Hello,

I understand what you explained, but it doesn't make logical sense to me. The system should check the conditions and take actions based on them. One of the fields that is repeated is the calculator, and the calculation comes from the radio field for box size. It wouldn't make sense to set the value one by one if there is a calculator field (very good by the way).

Just think about it
Thank you

1 month 2 weeks ago #4

• Vyacheslav
You need to change the logic for creating the rules.
Example: nimb.ws/sgGI3d

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

1 month 2 weeks ago #5

• Michel Torres
Hello,

There are 24 different submit buttons (8 box sizes x 3 payment cycle). Each one sending to a different URL. in every case I will repeat conditions, unless I multiply the calculator field, literally leaving the good feature for a totally manual logic.

I'm doing this,because I have to solve the problem.But maybe you can think more about the logic. Makes no sense to me. Conditions is one thing, actions is another.

Thank you

1 month 2 weeks ago #6

• Vyacheslav
To avoid using the same fields, you need to build logic from the opposite.
Example
In order to show button 1, you need to fulfill (all or any) conditions 1,2,3 ....
In order to show button 2, you need to fulfill (all or any) conditions 4,5,6 ....

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com