Introducing Extra Product Options

Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

ActiveCampain

1 month 2 days ago #1

• Domenico Amodeo
Hi, it's possible to sent also a form Tag, not only the list subscription, to ActiveCampaign?

1 month 2 days ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Your question is not quite clear, please describe in more detail.
It is not clear which tags should be passed.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 month 2 days ago #3

• Domenico Amodeo
Hi,
with ActiveCampaign for every contact list i can set different Tags. I can segment and target contacts with common tags.It's very important and usefull approach to filter the contact list and set action triggers based on tags.
With Balbooa Forms i can chose the list, but i can't chose the tags to apply in to a specific form. The user cannot see the tags i apply to them, as tags appear only on internal contact records.
For more info about this you can explore the ActiveCampaign support docs for Tags.
I have seen different third part form tools that allows to chose also the tags and also the internal form builder of ActiveCampaign can do it, and i'm thinking to switch to this solution if i can't choose the Tag with Balbooa.
So i'm asking before if you have a technical solution to include Tags in to the ActiveCampaign integration setup.

1 month 2 days ago #4

• Vyacheslav
Unfortunately, there is no such possibility.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 month 2 days ago #5

• Domenico Amodeo
For example:

For the same product, i build two landing pages and two different forms, one for each landingpage.
For this one product i have one ActiveCampaign list, so both forms send data to the same contact list.
I can set two different Tags (landing_1 and landing_2) that say to me from witch landingpage the user data came from.
Without tags i can't know if the user is coming from landingpage 1 or from landing page 2.
So to solve this i have to build two different lists in ActiveCampaign and i have to set manually the tags to every user to use the trigger of ActiveCampaign.

I hope i give you needed information!

Ciao
Domenico

1 month 2 days ago #6

• Domenico Amodeo
Sorry, i see only now your reply.

Ok. thanks
Domenico