Gridbox Store App Released

Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

didn't send the email to both of sender and recipient

4 days 16 hours ago #1

• Duo
Hi there,
there are multiple problems that I had for the form. this page using form ID 6. domain: bit.ly/3klUKVc

1. it didn't send the email to both of sender and recipient even though it has been tested successful in mail setting
2. I tried to update the form version within the form, it said This subscription is already in use or you have exceeded the maximum number of allowed activations.
3. I notice that this form got expiration time, does this mean I cannot use this anymore after the expiration unless I have to renew the lisence?
thank you very much

kind regards
Attachments:

4 days 16 hours ago #2

• Artem
Hi,

Here are answers:

1. Be sure that Joomla email system is configured in the Global settings, try to send test email. Check this link: www.joomlabeginner.com/blog/tutorials/12...oomla-email-settings

2. You need to deactivate at localhost and activate on live site. How it's can be done you can check here:
www.balbooa.com/joomla-forms-documentati...e#deactivate-license

3. After the license ends, installed pro functionality will work as usual, without any limitation, but you will lose access to new feature updates and technical support.

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

4 days 15 hours ago #3

• Duo
Hi Artem,
Thanks for your promote reply, I confirm that the email has been tested sucessfully in Global Configuration, any other ideas? thank you very much

kind regards
Duo
Attachments:

4 days 15 hours ago #4

• Artem
Send us Joomla admin access to check email sending.
Please use our contact form:
support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com