Gridbox Store App Released

Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Form used for a quiz; hide the "next" Button

1 week 20 hours ago #1

• Volker
In this quiz, the user is presented with funds that match his choices. If you were directed to a response page, the button to the next page must disappear, how do we do that. The option for the conditional logic does not exist. :(
Attachments:

1 week 19 hours ago #2

• Artem
Hi,

Not sure, but I think it's can be done using CSS. On a specific page, we can hide any element with a CSS. Send us a link to the page with forms and we'll send you back CSS solution :)

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

5 days 19 hours ago #3

• Volker
Do you want a Link for the Frontend or Backend?

This is the site: www.innolab-kimw.de/index.php/foerdermittelcheck

4 days 20 hours ago #4

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

For solution you need to add CSS code to the code editor
Sample code
.ba-form-page[data-page-key="ba-form-page-12"] .ba-form-page-break-button[data-action="next"]{
	display: none;
}

You need to replace the page number ba-form-page-12 in your code (you can find it out using the developer tool).

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

18 hours 36 minutes ago #5

• Volker
Hello,

I'm slowly reaching my limits here.

We have a total of 15 pages in the quiz. Pages 7-14 are the results of the previous selection. If I include your script in the code editor, if I have read it correctly, at least on page 12 the “next” (we have changed the language to German) should disappear. But he doesn't. Is that due to the term “next” or “Nächste” (German)? To be honest, I don't know what exactly to do to make it work.

In addition, there is apparently a logic problem that I cannot solve. I've gone through the entire causal chain and there is no error, but the output is incorrect. I would like to give you access to the site so that you can get an idea for yourself.

In addition, no more mail is sent now. With some results you can send an email (at least successful sending is indicated) but the email does not arrive. On other results pages, the button doesn't even send a message.

18 hours 33 minutes ago #6

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Send us a link to page with problem.
Send us FTP access and Joomla admin access via our contact form.
support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com