Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Support Policy
Remember me

Breakpoints keep Reseting

2 weeks 1 day ago #1

• Geo
Hello, I am working on a site using the Gridbox 2 editor. One thing I have noticed is that every time I exit out of the editor my breakpoints reset. I want laptop view to be 1366px, phone portrait to be 450px, and the mobile menu to show up at 1024px. I set it, save it, and go to work on a different page. Then I check and it's reset the breakpoints to the default. This happens every single time I change it and it's driving me nuts. No one else is editing it, it is only me.
Attachments:

1 week 6 days ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

We checked, everything works well.
We can check on your site send us a link to page with problem.
Send us FTP access and Joomla admin access via our contact form.
support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Perhaps you have several tabs open and when you save them on one (on which there are no modified breakpoints) you overwrite them for the entire site.

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

1 week 4 days ago #3

• Geo
I have just noticed that it is not only breakpoints that keep reseting but rather any time I got to save something. Sometimes it saves and sometimes it does not. I have also gotten the following warning in my server files:
mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/url/components/com_gridbox/views/editor/tmpl/default.php on line 6102, referer: url

I am setting up FTP access for you to be able to assist with this issue. Thank you for the prompt response.

1 week 4 days ago #4

• Geo
We have just discovered that the entire site settings panel does not save on our installation.

1 week 4 days ago #5

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

We get the message
Warning:
You do not have access to the Administrator section of this site.

We need Super User access.

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

1 week 4 days ago #6

• Geo
Thanks for the quick reply, I have fixed your permissions and you should now be a super user.

1 week 3 days ago #7

• Geo
Hello, I have just started a brand new install of Joomla! with only your plugins installed - Gridbox 2.6.10, Gallery 2.3.0, and Forms 1.7.4 I wanted to see if I get the site saving error on a fresh install or if my old install was corrupted. I have just discovered that on a fresh install it throws that error
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in WAMP\www\alumni2\components\com_gridbox\views\editor\tmpl\default.php on line 3334
<div class="ba-toolbar-element<?php echo $this->website->disable_responsive == 1 ? ' disable-button' : ''; ?>"
on the top bar. Adjusting my php.ini settings so I only get fatal errors in the debugger, I reloaded the page and was able to access the top bar. I then edited the settings in there (breakpoints) to see if it would work. Then I saved and closed the page, and opened it in a different tab. The breakpoints were back to the default. A few more tests showed that the settings in there do not save for me.

I am on Joomla 3.9.6

1 week 3 days ago #8

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

We were able to correct the consequences.
Now everything is working, but we could not figure out what caused it.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 week 3 days ago #9

• Geo
Thank you so much!