Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Support Policy
Remember me

Checkout Hikashop 4.01 + Gridbox - error

6 months 1 week ago #1

• Tomasz
I have a HIKASHOP store, which is built based on my favorite Gridbox :). In general, the store is working properly. There is a problem in the purchase path - HikaShop version 4.01 applies (it works correctly below 3.x). During the transaction, it is necessary to enter certain data, eg when registering or accepting the regulations.
If you do not accept the regulations, you should receive an error and a warning about what this error concerns. There is no message here, and the whole process returns to step one (purchase is in a few steps). I reported the problem to the manufacturer HikaShop, but this one suggested that the problem might be a template. I checked how it works on the Joomla default template (protostar). Works correctly. Therefore, the conclusion is that the reason is the Gridbox template. Are you able to help solve the problem?
Test shop available here

hikatest.klient-admin.studioprzylesie.pl...-puzle-animal-joueco

just put this product in the basket and do not fill in all the data, and when you try to move on, there will be no message (and you should see the guard).

6 months 1 week ago #2

• Artem
Hi, Tomasz!

We need to enable the default Joomla template to see how it should be. Send us Joomla admin and FTP access. Please use our contact form: support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

6 months 1 week ago #3

• Tomasz
Hi Artem,
I've uploaded access.

6 months 1 week ago #4

• Artem
We didn't make anything, but it's started working :whistle:

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

6 months 1 week ago #5

• Tomasz
Check now (change the start menu)

6 months 1 week ago #6

• Artem
We have tested with a Beez 3 and Protostar, by clicking on the button Dalej nothings happening. You can try now, Beez 3 is enabled

Waiting for your reply!

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

6 months 1 week ago #7

• Tomasz
Artem, thank you for checking.
Earlier I checked and the protostar worked. It is possible that I also changed the start menu. I do not know what the relationship has, but as you can see it has a relationship. I submit the subject to HikaShop. I will let you know how to solve the problem.

6 months 1 week ago #8

• Tomasz
I did not manage to write to Hika. Your suggestions and tests have led me to check the HIKAShop configuration again. In the HikaShop configuration, the ordering process forced the start menu. It was enough to change this parameter and everything works correctly :) Thank you very much for your time - as always the best support !!!

6 months 1 week ago #9

• Artem
Great that you found a solution :)

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com