The Brand New Blog Post Editor Released!

Read more
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Support Policy
Remember me

Using Gumroad Javascript to trigger into overlay

1 week 2 days ago #1

• Ian
Hi Artem & Vyacheslav,

I am using Gumroad for handling the sale of my product from my new site. It is supposed to trigger a Purchase page in an Overlay. Gumroad have provided this Javascript:
<script src="gumroad.com/js/gumroad.js"></script>

I have pasted this script into the Javascript part of the Code Editor from the Tools menu at the top of the Gridbox Page Editor. I have also put this link into the Link of the Button I am using (the xxxx is dummy info where my private product code goes):
gum.co/xxxx

However, when I try to use this it simply opens the purchase page in either the existing window or new window depending on the Target that I set. I have contacted Gumroad Support and they have checked the source for my page and they say that the reason it isn't working is that the Javascript isn't being embedded in the page. I have also checked the page source and can't find the Javascript either, even though it is definitely still showing in the Gridbox Code Editor.

The page URL is: ozimodz.com/modz/fleetz/gtr-logistics-fleet.html

Could you please tell me what I need to do to get this to work porperly as I haven't been able to find any clues as to what I may be doing wrong. :S

Many Thanks for your help,
Ian D

1 week 1 day ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

You need add your code into header or body code

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

1 week 1 day ago #3

• Ian
Hi Vyacheslav,

thanks for your answer, I've put the Javascript into the Site header as you said and it is now working perfectly! :woohoo:

Thanks to you and Artem and the amazing Gridbox, Forms and Gallery for enabling me to complete my new website so easily, I am very grateful for all that you have done,

Many Thanks
Cheers
Ian D

1 week 1 day ago #4

• Vyacheslav
You are welcome ;)
Thank you for your kind words, we are very pleased!

Please feel free to ask any questions.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team