The Brand New Blog Post Editor Released!

Read more
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Support Policy
Remember me

Gridbox F.A.Q.

1 year 5 months ago #1

• Artem
QUESTION #1

1.1 I make changes in the editor but they do not appear on the site???
1.2 I see the changes in browsers "A" and "B", but in the Browser "ะก" I do not see the changes???

Absolutely all modern browsers cache your site!

What Is A Browser Cache?
The browser cache is a temporary storage location on your computer for files downloaded by your browser to display websites. Files that are cached locally include any documents that make up a website, such as HTML files, CSS style sheets, JavaScript scripts, as well as graphic images and other multimedia content.

HOW TO FIX?
Clear your Browser cache! Ctrl-Shift-Delete (Windows) or Command-Shift-Delete (Mac)

NOTE!
1. Be sure that all Joomla! cahing and optimization (JCH / JOT) plugins -are disabled
2. Be sure that cache is not enabled on your hosting or if you are using services such us CloudFlare, them should be also disabled

All caching plugins for speed optimization can be enabled after the website is ready and you don't edit the page. Otherwise, you will have to constantly clean your browser's cache and cache of your site

1 year 5 months ago #2

• Artem

QUESTION #2
How to Update Gridbox 1.x to 2.x?

Gridbox 1.x can not be upgraded to Gridbox 2.x!

Why?!
Because Gridbox 2.x has absolutely new structure, by other words, Gridbox 2 it's absolutely another extension.

No Reason for Panic!
Support for Gridbox 1.x will be provided without any questions!

1 year 5 months ago #3

• Artem

QUESTION #3
I Bought an annual subscription on Gridbox 1 (or Membership) a few months ago, do I need to buy a new Subscription for Gridbox 2.x?

No! All customers with an active subscription, has access to Gridbox 2. Gridbox 1.x Installation package in your profile on Balbooa.com was replaced by Gridbox 2.x