Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Gallery in Zero App

2 weeks 1 hour ago #1

• Florian
Hi,

we are at the moment working on a complex website. We tried to integrate a gallery with the possibility to download the images in zero app. The gallery is a different one in each item.

I tried to call this gallery with different ways but it is not possible to download the images then. One way was to create an empty Joomla module. In this module, you call up the corresponding balbooa gallery, for example with the following input: [gallery ID=2 category ID=51]. In a second step, go to the corresponding Zero app and open the single post layout. There you create a field of the type textarea. If you now edit the post, the previously created module is called up in this text field, for example with the string: {loadmoduleid 100}.

The gallery is shown in the frontend, but the image title can not be shown and the download is not possible.

I suggested this already one month ago, but there was now reaction. It would be really great if you could add some more possibilities to the wonderful zero app.

All best,

Florian

2 weeks 1 hour ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

You can use ZERO App. to add content you can use the "post content" plugin
support.balbooa.com/forum/gridbox/15274-...p-and-blog-app#72267

And add gallery as plugin

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 week 6 days ago #3

• Florian
Hi Vyacheslav,

I'm not sure if I've understood this correctly? I want to add a specific gallery for each item. I have created a gallery for person A, one for B and one for C ... . Now when I add person A in zero app, I want to be able to select the corresponding gallery for A as well. When adding B, gallery B should be added ... I do not see how this is possible via post content.

All best,
Florian

1 week 6 days ago #4

• Florian
Hi again,
now i know what you mean about inserting the gallery over the post content. Yes, that works, but since the post content is only displayed as a block, it is not possible to distribute multiple galleries in one item.

This possibility would be highly appreciated.

All best,
Florian

1 week 6 days ago #5

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

It's not entirely clear what you mean "it is not possible to distribute multiple galleries in one item" Describe in more detail send a screenshot.

You can place as many plugins as you like inside the plugin post content

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

1 week 6 days ago #6

• Florian
Hi,

thanks for your quick reply. The idea is to insert a field or a field group with several informations. Then a gallery, followed by some more informations from fields and another gallery. It's a page for many artists and each of them should be represented with a biography, some images from the stage, reviews, contact informations, then a download-gallery ...

In this context it would be extremely helpful to integrate informations from other apps, e.g. from another zero app. with informations about the related team members.

Next question: I imported more than 400 CD-cover with specific information from a former website (former Joomla articles). I was easy to build a blog-app from these articles. They have all the category CD and two different tags: one is called discography and the second one is the name of the artist. Now it would be necessary to integrate all CDs of one artist to his zero app item. For this I tried to integrate the information from the blog and filter it by tags, which unfortunately is not possible.

Thanks for your help, all best,

Florian

1 week 6 days ago #7

• Vyacheslav
Unfortunately there is no such possibility.

Let us know if you need more assistance!

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 week 6 days ago #8

• Florian
... I have unfortunately feared that. But would the integration of other apps not be a great step for the use of zero app? I read in the forum that I am not the only one who could use this function! To create complex websites this possibility is almost indispensable.

Hoping for your help,

Florian

1 week 6 days ago #9

• Vyacheslav
We will take your suggestion into account

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

1 week 5 days ago #10

• Florian
Hi,

I tried the whole day to integrate the items of my blog app into my zero app but without any result. It is so easy to export articles from a Joomla site and to import them to a new site. The import from theses articles to a blog app is easy and smooth. But then the problems start. Is seems that there is absolutely no way to use these informations in zero app: no integration, no filtering, no nothing! To be precise: the items of the blog include CDs with cover, titel, content and tags. These CDs should be added to specific items in the zero app. But is does not work! What a pity.

Hoping for your help,

Florian

1 week 3 days ago #11

• Florian
Hi,

no news on this? We really hope you can help with the integration of blog app to zero?

All best,

Florian

1 week 3 days ago #12

• Vyacheslav
Unfortunately, there is no possibility of integration of blog app to zero app
Only manually re-create posts

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com