Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Error after log in

1 month 1 hour ago #1

• Objectivetop
Hi all

After the front-end log for an "Administrator" Group user, I get an error: "You don't have permission to access this. Please get in touch with a website administrator if this is incorrect." The exciting part is that the page access seems to be working fine. The fact there is an error is annoying, though. Any idea what could be causing this error?

Please have a look at the following recording: www.loom.com/share/7309e0196c7b40999aa7a16d6fdb9359

Kind regards
Cosmin

4 weeks 2 days ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Most likely you have not correctly configured something in the access settings

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

4 weeks 2 days ago #3

• Objectivetop
Hi Vyacheslav

Thank you for your reply. I understand this is beyond the component support you are offering so very much appreciate your help.

I`ve turned on the "Debug System" but I have no idea what to look for. I`m not even sure this is the next step. Any guidance is very much appreciated. I do not mind paying for support as well.

Kind regards
Cosmin

3 weeks 5 days ago #4

• Artem
Hi Cosmin,

Is caching enabled on your site? Try to disable, clear caches in the admin panel and your browser, and try to log in. Let us know the results

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

3 weeks 4 days ago #5

• Objectivetop
Hi Artem

Lovely for you guys to get involved and be ready to help in all matters. I forgot to post an update: I managed to solve the issue after doing quite bit of research - after setting redirect ( to the home page ) in the login/logout menu items the issue disappeared.

Kind regards
Cosmin

3 weeks 3 days ago #6

• Artem
Hi Cosmin,

Great that you find a solution. Nice job! :)

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com