Build Multilingual Websites with Gridbox

Build Multilingual Websites With Joomla Website Builder Gridbox
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

More Options for Joomla Core

2 months 3 weeks ago #1

• Dave
Hello, I am switching to Gridbox for many larger sites that the template system went out of business. These sites have many Joomla articles and I don't want to convert or import them because they are all in categories and set with tags, etc. Too much work. However, I do wonder if you can expand Gridbox slightly to be more Joomla friendly so everything does not have to be built in Gridbox. I don't think it's fair to use Joomla to make your website but then not have an article display app to put into my landing pages.

Also, some more advanced style editors to format Joomla components without all custom CSS. Maybe a module builder and the ability to add module positions in the template for non Gridbox pages.

Many people are asking me from the old template programs forum what I switched to and some are probably going to switch to Gridbox. The old system had more native Joomla formatting and the ability to create module positions in Joomla.

Let's make Joomla great again! :silly:

1 month 3 weeks ago #2

• Dave
I was hoping for some reply to this. Why could you not offer some way to change the core template or other things a bit so we can use Joomla and Gridbox?

1 month 3 weeks ago #3

• G.

1 month 3 weeks ago #4

• Cube
My entire blog section is under the native Joomla and works pretty well. Just did some css mods on the gridbox template.