Advanced Hover Settings

Advanced Hover Settings For Joomla Website Builder Gridbox
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

eCommere App + Forms = Simple order form.

1 month 3 days ago #1

• Greg
Hi, I'm looking for solution to make simple order form. I will be selling graphic projects + optional services to it (i.e. modyfications). All projects will have same price, additional fees will apear only when user will choose optional services. I will have about 20-30 projects + each of them will have 3 color versions - so Form features is little bit too small. On the other hand I don't want to use shopping cart funtion (like it is in eCommerce App), user will be able to buy only one project at once (+ optional services). Order proces should look like this:
1. Choose project (it can look like products in eCommerce App)
2. Choose optional services
3. Add some custom fields (i.e. invoice data)
4. Place an order

Is it possible to make it with Balbooa solutins?

Thank you in advance
Greg

1 month 3 days ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

If we understand you correctly, you need to use ZERO APP to create product pages. And add a form that will contain parameters and additional fields. In the form, you need to add a field with the default value "page title" (date tag) in order to understand which product was ordered.

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

1 month 3 days ago #3

• Greg
Yes, more less this is the core of idea, howeover (to be clear):
1) link to form should be available from the product page;
2) product page should cointain color variants and that information should be also in a form;

Also if there's such possibility better then "page title" would be project thumbnail.

And I didn't mention before I would like to use some filters on product list so user can easly find his favourite project - but as I see on documentation Zero App should do the trick.

1 month 3 days ago #4

• Vyacheslav
1) You can use the "post content" plugin and place the form in it
support.balbooa.com/forum/gridbox/13601-...-product-pages#64251

2) You can specify the color directly in the form, because there is no way to synchronize fields in the zero app and fields in the form

Unfortunately there is no way to use thumbnail.

In the Content Filters Plugin can be displayed next field types: Select, Radio, Checkbox and Price.
More details in this post:
www.balbooa.com/blog/gridbox/gridbox-con...-to-filter-out-items

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team