Balbooa Gallery Update

Balbooa Gallery 2.3.2 Released With Joomla 4 Compatibility
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Disable Mega Menu On Mobile Devices

1 month 2 weeks ago #1

• Dave
Hello, your system makes things pretty fast and efficient. However, the megamenu part is quite challenging due to the fact you need to create two menus to have one on mobile devices without this. Perhaps it's the only way for you but I am having many issues with this process. It may be some bug but it seems like the two menus are not truly separate. I am not sure how to explain all the issues. I just wish the mega menu could be turned off at certain device levels vs creating two separate menus.

1. I cannot copy the menu style from Tablet Landscape and paste it to Tablet Portrait, etc. The menu becomes hidden like the other menu I set on the Desktop. I am baffled by this.

bit.ly/2TzHnZe

2. Various styles don't work as if they are confused by the two menus. Do I need two menu modules or something?

This should not take hours to get a menu set up. Everything else in Gridbox is usually fast to work on. This is a weak point so far in my experience.

Thank you

1 month 2 weeks ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

We will consider your offer

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

1 month 2 weeks ago #3

• Dave
Hello, what about the copy style issue?

Would it be difficult to have one menu and the checkbox turns off mega menu on devices per my selection? Sure makes sense. I am not sure anyone would have a need for two menus. You either want a dropdown or a mega menu.

Thank you

1 month 2 weeks ago #4

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

Styles are inherited from the larger device to the smaller one,
provided you haven't changed them on the smaller device.
If you changed them, then you can only change them manually

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 month 1 week ago #5

• Dave
I can explain this issue but the video shows it clearly. If I copy the style of the menu in Tablet Landscape and paste it into the Tablet Portrait the menu goes hidden. Opening the then hidden menu the checkbox for Tablet is clearly unchecked and should not be hidden. So I am saying the menus are cross-linking and I would like to see the mega menu be an option to be disabled vs creating two menus to avoid such bugs, etc.

1 month 1 week ago #6

• Vyacheslav
At the moment, this is not possible.

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com