update 2.10.10 - Overlay button stopped working after update

1 week 5 days ago #1

• Jim
cvilleinnovation.org/jobs

Post a Job button.

1 week 4 days ago #2

• Artem
Hi Jim,

Few hours ago, installation package 2.10.10 was updated, could I ask you to clear your Browser cache, and download installation package and update Gridbox manually (by installing it)

Sorry for the inconvenience and let us know results!

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

1 week 4 days ago #3

• marco
I think this is not the correct procedure to fix bug. Will be better if you release 2.10.11, so we can download it directly with update procedure. Now I don't know if my version is ok or not :(

my 2 cents

1 week 4 days ago #4

• Artem
Marco,

Updating the installation package allows us to provide the fix much faster. Customers inform us about a bug, we immediately fix it and update the package.

Usually, the bug fix process takes no more than one hour after we get the correct admin and FTP access.
So, I want to say, that customer receives a solution during 1 hour.

With the changing number version, there is another situation, customers will need to wait at least a week while we collect bugs.

Also please note, that some bugs can be reproduced with a certain combination of settings/plugins which are not related to 90% of customers, for example as in this post, conflict with a 3rd party code from "cbic-jobs.pory.app"

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

1 week 4 days ago #5

• Jim
Artem --

Do you have any suggestions on how I might resolve this code conflict with "cbic-jobs.pory.app"?

1 week 1 day ago #6

• Artem
Jim,

Send us please Joomla admin and FTP access to check the reason of the issue
Use our contact form: support.balbooa.com/contact-us

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com

1 week 6 hours ago #7

• Artem
Jim,

We would be happy to provide you a solution, but since as we can't inspect 3party minimized JS code, we can only suggest you using commented iframe
<iframe title="jobs-board" width="100%" height="2000px" src="https://cbic-jobs.pory.app/embed" frameborder="0"></iframe>

With an iframe, everything works fine.

Regards,
Artem, Balbooa.com