Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Recurring payment

1 month 2 weeks ago #1

• G.
Hi, is there a way to enable a recurring payment (i.e. paypal or stripe or other processor) using the Store App?

Best regards.

1 month 1 week ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility.

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com

1 month 1 week ago #3

• G.
Would ever consider adding this option?

1 month 1 week ago #4

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

We will take into account your offer
Let us know if you need more assistance!

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

2 weeks 1 day ago #5

• Alex
We would also love this option.

1 week 1 day ago #6

• shawn
I believe this is a great feature to have a donations as well a subscription payment system as a part of the store app. Especially since you have digital downloads and since you also have acl content restrictions. We could upgrade subscribers if to author and allow them more access to other parts of site.

Donations are simple. It is a one off where they can input in the amount they want to donate. That I think could be done immediately. The subscription feature will be a little more difficult.

1 week 21 hours ago #7

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

For donations, we recommend using the forms component

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 week 11 hours ago #8

• Alex
Yes ... we have sites using the forms component for accepting donations which works great for one time donations.

Currently if you want to accept recurring donations you would need to use a different component but we are hoping that Balbooa will code some kind of membership system or recurring donation option in the future. It is a pretty involved process to handle memberships and recurring payments ;)

1 week 2 hours ago #9

• shawn
I don't think the forms keeps track of their donation. The store component keeps track of the history of sales in the users profile, does the forms donation keep a record of transaction on the users profile?

1 week 1 hour ago #10

• Alex
No ... the forms donation does not keep track of the donor so there is no "history" or "account" that the donor can access but you can easily track donations through your chosen payment gateway and of course you can add the form fields you want to collect from the donor.

It would be nice to have an account like store app offers that could keep a record of donations. It is definitly on the wish list. I suggest a membership app that could be used for donations or for any kind of recurring payment membership. It could be used for membership access to training videos, special content available to certain access levels, donations, or even a recurring payment for a product in the store that ships out monthly ... so I can see a lot of uses and applications to this.

1 week 35 minutes ago #11

• shawn
Exactly, the point is that the customer can access their own record. If they are donating they want to look back through their history of donations or download it anytime for their own records is an important history. For now I will stick with community builder, cbsubs but I am hopeful to switch to all gridbox when all these features become available. Thanks guys!

1 week 24 minutes ago #12

• G.