Balbooa Gallery Update

Balbooa Gallery 2.3.2 Released With Joomla 4 Compatibility
Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Add to cart button on other pages

4 months 3 weeks ago #1

• Markus
Hello,

is there a possiblity to add the add to cart button to a general gridbox page (not product page in store)?

We would like to have the ability to design the product page like a general gridbox page. I know, that it is possible to edit the single page layout, but then you have the same layout for all products. We need to set a different layout for each product. Even if different sections are added to the single page product layout and the structure is set for all products, there is no option to set different information in each section per product.

So our workaround would be to set up a general gridbox page and add the "add to cart" button. But we would also need set the amount of products. And the backlink within the cart would have to point back to the general page.

Best regards.

4 months 3 weeks ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

2 months 3 days ago #3

• Dave
I am seeing a need for something to allow me to place a product on a Gridbox page as well. I am creating special landing pages for products and thought there was a way to place a product button on the page.

I was hoping for something like this portion only. For now, I can create a button/text solution to take them to the shop item page.

2 months 1 day ago #4

• Vyacheslav
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us

At the moment there is no other solution (only a link to the product page).
We will take into account your offer

Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa.com