Miko. eCommerce Template

Mon. - Fri. 9 am - 5 pm Ask a Question
Remember me

Stone Template Theme Change for eShop

1 month 3 weeks ago #1

• Denise
I am trying to figure out how to modify the template for just one page of the website. uss-saratoga.com so that for the Store, it will divide it into 2 columns. The left being the category navigation for the store and the right, the front page of the store. Right now, when I link the store front page from the gridbox menu, it takes up the entire width of the page and I cannot add a list module to the right. I hope that makes sense.

Here's the link to the current store page;

uss-saratoga.com/ship-s-store

I'd like it to look more like the attached, with the list (module) on the left and the category grid on the right. Any help would be helpful.
Attachments:

1 month 3 weeks ago #2

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

You can use a two-column row for this.

Best Regards,
Vyacheslav, Balbooa Support Team

1 month 3 weeks ago #3

• Denise
Wouldn't I Need to change the template for a two-column row? If I assign the eShop to a menu item, it uses the default template, which is just a single column, which means I can't add a column for the category list on the left. How do I change the template for just this page? This is what I'm trying to figure out.

1 month 3 weeks ago #4

• Vyacheslav
Sorry, we cannot see your site.

Best Regards,

1 month 3 weeks ago #5

• Denise
what country should I unblock?

1 month 3 weeks ago #6

• Vyacheslav
As you can see on the screen UA - Ukraine

Best Regards,

1 month 3 weeks ago #7

• Denise
sorry about that. I've unblocked it. check again now.

1 month 3 weeks ago #8

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

Since the page you sent is not a Gridbox page,
the only option for you is to set the menu to the modular position on the left (sidebar-a) and style using custom css code

Best Regards,

1 month 3 weeks ago #9

• Denise
It is NOT currently a gridbox page because I cannot embed the eShop Front Page as a module, otherwise I would have used a two-column gridbox format.

Isn't there a way to created a Stone template variation that is a two-column page template that I can use just for the eStore page. Then I could use a gridbox module to show the category list on the left, and the normal eShop Front Page would be part of the standard body of the page.

When I spoke to the eShop tech support people, they said the template that I'm using has to be able to support the left module position. So I'm not sure what to do.

Could I hire you to do some custom coding for me or can you provide instructions on how to modify the Stone Gridbox template to support a left module position?

1 month 3 weeks ago #10

• Vyacheslav
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

The support does not provide paid services.

As for the modular positions, you can see them on the screen.

How to create 2 columns on the Gridbox page you can see in the video
nimb.ws/6E0AtY

Best Regards,